Monthly • Solo • Relaxed
Oxidating is a Rust
Modified Server focussed on casual players, beginners and learners.
PvP is limited to PvP Zones.
Wipes are on monthly forced wipe dates only,
forced Wipes happen every Thursday in a Month.
The Server uses the umod plugin system for admin tools
and improvements of gameplay.
Some information on players joining or leaving, deaths and PvE events are posted in global chat.
- Custom 4000 Map, with custom monuments
including Submarines, Sunken Caroship Divesite, Watertown Biosphere
- Decay is reduced to ⅓ to allow for more casual gaming.
- Hackable crates unlock after only 5 Minutes.
- Minicopter spawn rate is increased 2× and their decay is prolonged to 24 hours
- Hot Air Balloons are disabled
- Item Stacks are 5× for most items
- Recyclers are 5× quicker
- Minicopter Tanks have 5× Capacity
- Furnaces have ActiveSort enabled and smelt 2x (Small Furnace) or 5× (Large Furnace) faster
- PvP is only possible in PvP-Zones around Monuments, Raids and certain events. There is an indicator on screen.
- Tool Cupboards are indestructible but will not hold Gun Powder or Explosives
- Sleepers can't be killed or Looted
- Bus Stops can be used to teleport between them
- Custom Vending Machines sell additional resources and special items
- Minicopters and Scrap Transport Helicopters are equipped with storage containers
The server rules are in place to ensure a good expierience and learning opportunity for beginners and inexpierienced players.
Advanced players are expected to be friendly and respectful to newcomers. Rule breaking can result in a ban from the server by an admin.
- Solo player PvP/Raiding only, no Clans or Groups. (Teaming for PvE, farming and learning is allowed)
- PvP is fully allowed within PvP Zones, Trap bases are allowed
- Raiding is fully allowed. Blanking, Griefing and Tool Cupboard destruction is not.
- No Autoturrets placed to kill passers by. Turrets inside Bases or Compounds are allowed.
- No insults or verbal abuse in Chat or Voice Chat, no Racism, Sexism or Homophobia. Be respectful to each other.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i share a base with another player
No. It's a Solo server, so every player has to build their own base. Admins can check on this and will enforce this rule. Using codelocks on your doors also increases the risk of getting raided.
Exception: Public bases for cooperative PvE, such as Oilrig, Military Tunnels, Heli takedowns. Those have to be usable by any player on the Server.
Is Raiding allowed?
Yes, but do not destroy or empty Tool Cupboard, no Grieing, no Blanking
Is Counter-Raiding allowed
What if i accidentally destroy a tool cupboard while raiding?
Craft and place a new Tool Cupboard, fill it up with the original materials nessecary for upkeep, deauthorize and leave it unlocked.
Is PvP active during raids?
Is PvP active on a Supply Drop?
No. Whoever yoinks first, keeps
Is PvP active on a the Cargo Ship?
Yes, but it might not work every time
Is PvP active within Monuments?
Are caves, substations, wild swamps, pylons, ice lakes, etc... considered monuments?
Will blueprints be reset after a wipe?
How do i remove a door?
Unlock the lock, remove the lock, open the door, pick it up with a hammer.
Can i remove my own walls?
No. But if you ask nicely, an admin might remove it for you.
Is this a Vanilla Server?